Sweet2Cook may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post.
Pizza Pizza! Don’t let the idea of making your own pizza dough intimidate you. This is a simple, fast, and delicious recipe for homemade pizza dough that only takes 5 ingredients!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Rest Time: 1-2 hours
- Servings: 1 large pizza (4-6)
Homemade Pizza Dough Ingredients:
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cup water
- 4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Homemade Pizza Dough Instructions:
- Add water and salt to a medium-sized bowl
- Stir in 1 cup flour
- mix bowl until flour is hydrated
- Stir in the yeast and the remainder of flour
- Knead several minutes or until the dough is smooth and stretchy
- Spread olive oil in the bottom and sizes of the bowl, and then place the dough inside and cover.
- Let the dough rise until it’s approximately double in size.
- Keeping it in a warm place while rising speeds up this process.
- Spread out onto your pizza stone or bakeware, use toppings of your choice, bake and enjoy!