Sweet2Cook may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post.
These Swedish chocolate cupcakes are a slight variation on the traditional Swedish Chocolate Cake. They are individually packaged rich, chocolaty perfection… that is sprinkled with powdered sugar! They’re also quite possibly the quickest, easiest, gooey-est and BEST chocolate cupcakes you’ll ever make!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12 cupcakes
Swedish Chocolate Cupcakes Ingredients:
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs lightly whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered/confectioners sugar
Swedish Chocolate Cupcakes Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius)
- Line your cupcake pan with liners (or spray with non-stick cooking spray)
- Melt the butter in medium saucepan
- Take pan off heat and add the cocoa, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir together until well combined
- Evenly spoon the mixture into the pan sections
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes until the top is cracking and set and the inside is still only slightly gooey
- Let the cupcakes cool and then lightly dust with powdered sugar
- Serve warm or cool. Enjoy!